Levels Pre-ballet and up:
Girls - tights and ballet shoes.
Boys -white shirt, black tights or pants, and black
or white ballet shoes.
Please email [email protected] with any questions.
Creative Movement - Any color leotard, or comfortable clothes. Bare feet or ballet shoes.
Pre-Ballet - Light pink
Ballet I - Lavender
Ballet II - Burgundy
Ballet III - Navy Blue
Ballet IV/V - Black
Advanced - Any color
- Teen/Adult Beginning students may dress in anything that is comfortable and easy to move in. Ballet shoes, socks, or bare feet are acceptable.
- All students must have their hair pulled off their face. Students in Ballet III and up must have their hair in a bun.
- Students are expected to adhere to the dress code. Any students not dressed appropriately will be asked to sit out class.
- Leg warmers and wrap sweaters are the only allowed extras for students in Ballet II thru Ballet V. Ballet I may wear e a matching ballet skirt.
- With the exception of small earrings, please no jewelry or watches.
- Please no street shoes on the dance floor. Dirt brought in from outside will ruin the floors.