1 Class per week - $65.00/month
2 Classes per week - $115.00/month
3 Classes per week - $135.00/month
4 Classes per week - $155.00/month
Unlimited Classes - $170.00/month
$15 Registration fee due at time of registration
Private lessons - $60/hour
Single class price (only available for advanced ballet or teen/adult ballet) - $15.00/class
• Tuition is due on or before the 1st of the month.
• Tuition not paid by the 7th of the month will be assessed a $10 late fee. Tuition not paid by the 15th will be assessed an additional $15 late fee.
• Statements will be emailed out on the 25th of the month. Unpaid accounts will receive a reminder email on the 6th of the month.
• A $25 fee will be added for any checks returned “NSF”
• Tuition is paid on a monthly basis for the duration of the school year (September-June) regardless of the number of classes held that month. Tuition rates are based on 40 weeks of classes held between September and June broken up into 10 equal monthly payments. There are no additional charges for dress rehearsals for the Spring studio performance.
• Tuition may be paid by cash, check, money order, PayPal, gift card, credit card (online or in person), or by autopay. There are no additional convenience charges added for paying via credit card or autopay.
• Tuition is not credited for missed classes. If a student misses a class and wants to make it up, the class must be made up in an age-appropriate class by the end of the school year.
• Tuition is non-refundable except in the case of injury or severe illness.
• Withdrawal policy: You must notify the studio at least seven days prior to the end of the month if your student does not plan on returning the following month. If you fail to inform the studio of your intention to withdraw your student, you will be responsible for any tuition fees incurred until the studio is notified of your intent to withdraw from classes. Withdrawals in the middle of the month are not eligible for refunds.
• Tuition must be up to date in order to participate in performances.